UGC NET December Exam 2018 Application Form has been released and the process for application is started from September 1, 2018, and the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) is organized by National Testing Agency (NTA) under the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Registration process starts for the UGC NET December Exams.
UGC NET December Exam 2018 Application Form
The Registration process for the UGC NET 2018 has started from 1 September 218 and it will continue till 30 September 2018. The eligible candidates can apply and register themselves for UGC NET December 2018 at the official website.
By this year the UGC NET 218 will be organized twice a year, the First starts from the 9 December to 23 December and the second exam will be in the next year July 2019. There are some steps given below to register for the UGC NET December Exam 2018.
Procedure to Register for the UGC NET December Exam 2018
- First, Visit the official website www.ntanet.nic.in
- Find ‘Fill Application Form’ and click on
- Then Click on Sign in with Google and Continue to Login
- Fill the application form correctly
- Pay the appropriate fee and complete UGC NET application process
- After complete Download the confirmation page
- Take a printout of confirmation page for further reference
Some Important Details about UGC NET December Exam 2018
- The application process starts on the 1 st September 2018.
- The application process ends on 30 September 2018.
- The application will not be accepted after the last date.
- The total process for application is 4 steps.
- The Photograph should be between 10 KB to 100 KB.
- The Signature should be between 4 KB to 30 KB.
- UGC NET December Exam 2018 Registration starts: 1 September 2018
- UGC NET December Exam 2018 Registration End: 30 September 2018
- UGC NET December Exam 2018 Admit Card Card: 19 November 2018
- UGC NET December Exam 2018 Exam Start Date: 9 December 2018
- UGC NET December Exam 2018 Exam End Date: 23 December 2018
- UGC NET December Exam 2018 Answer Key & OMR Sheet: First Week of January 2019
- UGC NET December Exam 2018 Result: 10 January 2019
Different Application fees for the different category like general, OBC, SC, ST, women candidates.
Note: For more details and registration, please visit the official website www.ntanet.nic.in and read carefully notification regarding UGC NET December Exam 2018 before applying.Official Website: Click Here
Candidates should read the official notice about qualification criteria to show up in the UGC NET 2018 exam:
- Age Criteria: For Junior Research Fellowship the upper age confine is 30 years as on first January 2018. No age restrict is depicted for the collaborator teacher.
- 5 years relaxation is given in the upper age constraint for OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD classification.
- Students must have the Master's qualification or proportional from UGC perceived Universities/Institutions.
- The qualifying exam must be passed in Humanities (counting dialects) and Social Science, Computer Science, and Applications and Electronic Science.
- Students ought to have scored 55% imprints and half stamps for held classification understudies.
- Students those showing up in the last semester of the graduate degree can likewise apply.
- There is a 5% of unwinding for Ph.D degree holders in total imprints. Such understudies ought to have a Master's certificate examination will be finished by nineteenth September 1991.
Apply Online: Click Here
You also Read:
Thanks for Visit.
You also Read:
Thanks for Visit.